Are you ready for game day? When it comes to the big game we love to plan out a good old-fashioned menu with all of the bar food. No diet is going to sway us from our wings, handhelds, and dips. One of our favorites is a beany, cheesy, Mexican-style dip. It goes great with tortilla chips and all of the other delicious apps that you want at a football party. Check out the recipe below!
1 can refried beans
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 package cream cheese
8oz shredded cheddar
8 oz shredded mozzarella
- In a round pie plate spread the can of refried beans at the bottom.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the refried beans.
- Layer the black beans on top of the cream cheese.
- Drizzle taco sauce on the black bean layer.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar and the shredded mozzarella on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.